Magnesium 300mg 90 caps
Magnesium works together with calcium both in maintaining bone density and the functioning of nerves and muscles. The average person's diet is relatively high in calcium, but deficient in magnesium, mainly because milk (which is our major source of calcium) is low in magnesium. Though most people maintain adequate magnesium levels on their own, some gastrointestinal disorders, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) do not. Magnesium helps to increase water in the intestines, which can help with bowel movements. It may be used as a laxative due to these properties or a supplement for magnesium deficiency.
Directions: Take 1 tablet daily
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Supplements of magnesium should not be taken after meals, since the mineral neutralises stomach acid
- Do not take magnesium if you kidney disease
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Not suitable for children
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Ingredients: Magnesium Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Modified Starch, Magnesium Stearate
Additives: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Modified Starch, Magnesium Stearate
Allergens: This products is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.