German Chamomile - 500ml
German Chamomile is used for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antispasmodic and sedative properties. It is also used internally to treat spasms and inflammation of the digestive tract. Excellent for use when mucus secretion is evident, it will relax a nervous, inflamed bowel and aid in releasing gas and easing spasms.
Direction: Use 5ml in 750ml of body temperature water and implant rectally via an enema bucket.
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Not suitable for children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose/intake
- Not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Ingredients: German Chamomile Fluid Extract (Matricaria recutita)
Allergens: This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulations.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. well known herb with soothing, calming and healing properties. Particularly useful for nervous bowel problems and in the presence of slight inflammation, evidenced by mucus secretion. Directions - use approx 5ml extract in 750ml water at a few degrees above body temperature, implant using an enema kit, leaving for 2-5 minutes then irrigate/evacuate.