Enema Coffee - Robusta 464g
Coffee enemas have become a popular and effective means of liver detoxification. We now stock Robusta Health's certified organic enema coffee which is specifically roasted to maximise caffeine and palmitic acid content, the key ingredients in stimulating your body to rid itself of toxins and aid in the production of the mother of all antioxidants - glutathione. Robusta Health's certified organic enema coffee can be used to clean the colon and detoxify the liver. This enema helps to detoxify the liver, as well as stimulates the liver and gall bladder to produce more bile. Bile, from the gall bladder draws environmental and metabolic toxins, as well as the very irritating toxins from Candida and other parasite-like organisms. These toxins and waste are then dumped into the large intestine where they are eliminated during a bowel movement
- Purpose roasted and specially ground, certified organic, 100% Robusta coffee.
- Why Robusta and not Arabica? Because it is higher in the key ingredients that will make your detox successful - caffeine, palmitic acid, and cafestrol. These help stimulate glutathione ('the mother of all anti-oxidants') production by up to 700%. Research shows this is critical to successfully detoxing liver, gall bladder, etc.
- We say 'purpose roasted' because this coffee is specially roasted to maximize these important ingredients, in fact there is typically 50% or more of these crucial active ingredients in our special roast.
- Used by many Gerson Therapy clients and health care practitioners.
Directions: Use 2-3 tablespoons of Robusta coffee to 1 litre of filtered water, boil and allow to cool to body temperature. The solution should be held fro around 15 minutes. Some can take and retain only half the enema solution at a time. If this is the case then take 2 enemas each time, one right after the other and hold each for 15 minutes.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Not suitable for used during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Not suitable for children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out the reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients: 100% Robusta coffee, certified organic
Allergens: This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.