Slippery Elm & Fennel 100 caps
This bowel maintenance food supplement can assist those suffering from cramping, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), stress, bloating, and discomfort caused by it, and/or alternating constipation and diarrhoea. Slippery elm bark powder contains a type soluble fibre known as mucilage. Mucilage traps and absorbs water, forming a gel-like substance that can coat mucous membranes, providing short-term relief of pain and inflammation. Fennel can have a relaxing effect on the intestine and can be helpful with a number of digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas and bloating.
Directions: Take 1-2 capsules after meals with 200g of warm water or lukewarm herbal tea, once or twice a day
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breast feeding
- Not suitable for children
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Ingredients: Slippery Elm Bark Powder (Ulmus rubra); Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
Allergens: This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.