Slippery Elm & Marshmallow Root 100 caps
This bowel maintenance food supplement can be helpful for those suffering from constipation, stress and lack of bowel regularity. Slippery Elm Bark Powder contains a type of soluble fibre known as mucilage. Mucilage traps and absorbs water, forming a gel-like substance that can coat mucous membranes, providing short-term relief of pain and inflammation. Digestive uses for marshmallow root include lowering or preventing heartburn, stomach ulcer symptoms, diarrhoea and constipation.
Directions: Take 1-3 capsules before or between meals with 200g of room temperature water.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breast feeding
- Not suitable for children
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Ingredients: Slippery Elm Bark Powder (Ulmus rubra); Marshmallow Root (Althaea)
Allergens: This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.