ASP 400mg 100 caps
ASP or anti-spasmodic complex, as it name suggests, is a formula especially to assist smooth muscle spasm which is sometimes associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and period pains. It acts gently on the nervous system whilst relaxing and smoothing muscles in the colon and uterus. The formula was developed by a renowned herbalist Thomas Bartram.
Directions: - Take 2 capsules, 3 times daily before meals
Storage: - Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Not suitable for children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Ingredients: Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis rad); Cramp Bark (Viburnum opulus); Wild Yam (Dioscorea Villosa)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annexe II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.