Peppermint Oil Capsules 90 caps
This could be one of humanity's oldest herbs - there is evidence of Peppermint cultivation in ancient Egypt. In the west the herb has been primarily used for gastrointestinal upsets, both as a remedy and as a preventative treatment. The internal use of Peppermint Oil has been found to help ailments like spastic discomfort of the upper gastrointestinal tract and irritable colon. The antispasmodic activity of the oil is a major feature, helping to relax the smooth muscles of the intestine and stomach. It may help relieve common symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome such as abdominal pain, bloating and gas.
Directions: Take 1 capsule three times a day before food
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Not suitable for people who are, or may be, anaemic, as peppermint may interfere with iron absorption
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breast feeding
- Not suitable for children
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans as it contains Gelatin
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil; Essential Oil of Peppermint; Capsule Shell: Gelatin, Glycerine; Purified Water
Allergens: This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.